BB for De Toren donates €45,000 to charity
Last weekend we went to Spa (centre sportif la Fraineuse) on our bicycles to fight for De Toren, a day-care centre in Antwerp for young people affected by dementia.
We were armed with:
- golden partner Vandersanden
- partners Assiver, Derbigum, Equitone, Triflex et CPE
- main sponsors Claerhout nv Communication house, Nextensa, Soprema et Jansen
- about 30 sponsors
- 130 enthusiastic cyclists
- and 35 colleagues who gave their best as volunteers.
Together we were able to present De Toren with a nice cheque worth € 45,000. With this generous donation, the organisation will be able to buy two electric tandems to give their visitors back their mobility and freedom.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to this. Last weekend we were immersed in an incredibly warm bath of friendship and togetherness. And that was gratifying.