prof. ir. arch. Paulus Present
Specialty: datamanagement (BIM) and complex 3D geometry
holds a Master of Science in Architectural Engineering, option architectural
design and constructional engineering, from the Ghent University since 2008. Since 2013, he leads
the team of technical designers and BIM modellers at BB.
Since 2016 Paulus is a member of the Technical Committee BIM&ICT of the CSTC. Since the end of 2019, Paulus has been a guest professor at UGent in the field of BIM and digital design techniques.
Paulus works for BB since 2008.
- Cinéma Sauvenière, Luik i.s.m. V+ (2007)
- Nieuw Havenhuis, Antwerpen i.s.m. Zaha Hadid Architects (2009 -)
- Elizabeth Center Antwerp i.s.m. Ian Simpson Architects (2009 -)
- IT-Labo’s en Datacenter, Gent i.s.m. evr - Architecten (2016)
- Gebouw Z, Antwerpen i.s.m. DMT architecten (2012 -)
- Woontoren Nieuw Zuid, Antwerpen i.s.m. KCAP Architects&Planners, evr - Architecten (2016 -)