- expert construction and energy, aspects of flat roofs
- safety coordination design and implementation
Ken (Lier, 1985) holds a Bachelor's Degree in Applied architecture from the Simon Stevin College West-Flanders since 2008, he became a safety coordinator in 2010 (VEKMO, Leuven) and flat roof specialist in 2011 (VIK Vorming, Wommelgem). Ken is an experienced Autocad, Arkey and 3DS-max user.
Ken has been working at BB's since 2008.
- Supervision of renovation of flat roofs for Cofinimmo, Redevco, Carrefour and Delhaize.
- Safety coordination for De Vylder Vinck Taillieu Architects, 360 architects, HUB, Kaan architects, G2-architects and Glenn Sestig Architects.
- Porte de la Villette, Paris with Neutelings Riedijk architects (2008-2011).