ir. arch. Nadja Van Houten
Nadja (Antwerp, 1973) is an architect civil engineer (Ghent University, 1997) and certified Fire Safety Engineering (KVIV). Nadja also followed several extra courses; Self-sealing concrete (2001), formwork and fair-faced concrete (VIK, 2004) and Concrete (CSTC, 2004). Nadja is a member of the CSTC Technical Committee for Fire Safety.
Nadja has been working at BB's since 1998.
- STUK, Leuven with Neutelings Riedijk Architects (2009)
- Léopold Village, Brussels with Pierre Blondel Architects (2010)
- KMMA, Tervuren with Stéphane Beel Architects (2018)
- KMSKA Phase 1 - Phase 2, Antwerp with Kaan Architects (2021)
- Gare Maritime, Brussels with Neutelings Riedijk Architecten (2020)
- Residential quarter Lakeside, Brussels with Nextensa (2021 - )