ing. Freya Michiels
- supervision of technical renovations for flat roofs and roof parking lots, often in combination with safety coordination
- safety coordination at large sites
Freya (Mechelen, 1972) is an industrial construction engineer (IHAM Antwerp, 1994), holder of the Master's degree Safety Level 1 (VUB, 1995) and Specific Teacher training for higher education (1997). In 2004, she followed a course at the ANPI (National association for fire and theft prevention).
Freya is an annual guest lecturer at different universities and teaches several courses Safety at Cresept. In addition, she regularly gives lectures at the request of Eandis, NAV, Centre for Sustainable Building and BEVAD.
Freya is regularly called in as a practical expert by the CSTC.
Freya has been working at BB's since 1996.
- Roof parking Inno Nieuwstraat, Jemappes and Inno Bascule for Redevco.
- Roof parking Arlon, Lier and 1000s of m² flat roofs for Carrefour.
- Roof parking Evere, Karreveld, and 1000s of m² flat roofs including green roofs for Delhaize
- Expertises and roof renovations for Cofinimmo.