arch. Barbara Arts
Specialty: collaboration and safety coordination
Barbara (Wilrijk, 1978) is an architect (Institute Henry Vande Velde, Antwerp, 2002), safety coordinator level B (A.Q.S, 2003) and safety coordinator level A (VEKMO, 2010). Until 2013, Barbara was guest lecturer at the Artesis College, Department of Design Sciences, for the course Safety on site.
Barbara has been working at BB's since 2002.
- New Port House, Antwerp with Zaha Hadid Architects (2009 - 2016)
- Building Z, Antwerp iwith Driesen-Meersman-Thomaes architects (2013 - 2016)
- Sports center Genk with BEL architects (2011-)
- KMSKAntwerpen i.s.m. Kaan Architecten (2015 - )
- Campus Paardenmarkt, Antwerpen i.s.m. DMT architecten (2020 - )
- Brandweerkazerne Dilbeek i.s.m. SNDA architects (2022)