Bureau Bouwtechniek acts as the client's representative or as the deputy principal for
complex projects and takes care of the organisation of the building process.
Based on a detailed process schedule, we effectively lead the project and keep
track of all its facets.
Management may cover: structuring the construction process, drawing-up a clear allocation of tasks for the building partners, planning layout and monitoring its continuation, permanent control of budget management and quality of execution.
Through open communication, the client has an accurate picture at each stage and is kept informed of the project's progress.
In the preliminary phase the process manager generates the administrative, constructional, organizational, planning and financial information for the project.
In the later stages (the design, implementation and aftercare phases), the process manager will monitor the operation of this process and make adjustments where necessary in respect to the intended result, planned budget and anticipated timing.
- drawing-up the process matrix to create a clear distribution of tasks, working structure and specific responsibilities for the various building partners
- organising the consultations
- construction committee meetings with the client for decision-making
- technical consultation meetings with the building partners to determine the proposals in terms of budget-administration-content-planning and to establish the best methods to achieve the set objectives
- conducting construction site meetings with direct supervision of the execution quality
- fulfilling the role of a centre of organisation during the entire course of construction for all building partners with direct reporting to the client